The Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training has been developed to meet the requirements of trainers who wish to deliver scenario-based conflict management training.
The qualification is suitable for delivery across a wide range of sectors and is of particular benefit to those delivering training in a customer-facing role.
The qualification also meets the requirements of the Security Industry Authority for those delivering the licence to practice qualifications which include scenario-based conflict management training.
Equips you to train:
- Assessing and reducing the risk of violence in the work environment.
- Identify behaviour that indicates an escalation towards violence and take appropriate measures to avoid or calm and defuse the situation.
- Identify post incident support and report the circumstances to provide information for personal and organisational learning.
- Demonstrate their ability to apply knowledge and understanding of Conflict Management into a variety of practical workplace settings.
- Design relevant and effective scenarios for training in Conflict Management.
- Deliver and debrief interactive and scenario based sessions in the context of conflict management training